Discord spotify status: Enjoy And Share Music
This article is discussing on discord spotify status. Listening to music is one of the main time passes of people. Click here to know more.
This article is discussing on discord spotify status. Listening to music is one of the main time passes of people. While traveling for some people it is mandatory to listen to music. So for such music lovers, there is Spotify. It is digital music and podcast. This helps you to access songs and other content from all over the world music. It is an audio streaming and media services provider from Sweden. The founder of Spotify is Daniel E.K It came into the market in the year 2006. Discord is one of the most popular chatting apps for socializing. Jason Citron is the man behind the concept of discord. It came into existence in the year 2015. Similarly, this app is available in twenty-eight languages. However, It focuses mainly on creating communities. In this app, people discuss many things. There are more than 10 million users of this app. So if you have a spotify account and a discord then your friends can also enjoy music along with you. If you enable the discord spotify status then everyone will come to know about what you listen to. So here we will discuss spotify discord.
The discord spotify status – Connecting steps
You can display spotify as your status in your account. However, for this, you should connect your spotify account to discord. Now find the connections menu on the discord. Then click on the options to display discord spotify status. This enables you to show everyone what you are listening to. Here are two ways which show how to connect spotify to discord
Connecting spotify to discord on desktop
- Firstly, turn on the computer and launch the Discord application or enter the web browser version.
- Secondly, in the Discord application, click User It is a small gear-shaped icon next to your username in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Thirdly, in the user settings, click the Connection tab in the upper left sidebar.
- In the user settings, click the Connection tab in the upper left sidebar.
- The connection menu contains all accounts currently linked to your Discord account
- In the "Connect your account" section, click Spotify.
- Finally, a new page will open in a browser. Where you can log in to your Spotify account and grant Discord connection permissions.
After allowing a connection between your discord and spotify account. The "Connect" section will indicate that Spotify is connected to Discord. Your Discord profile also has an icon with your Spotify username. By default every time you play Spotify on the same desktop connected to Discord. Your status will change to "Listen to Spotify". Other users can click on your name to view the track you are listening to. They can play it on their computer. This means that any song you play will also be played on your discord spotify status. You can also disable this setting from the "Connect" menu. Finally, on any channel you have access to, you can click the big plus sign (+) next to the chat window. Then click "Invite to Listen to Spotify" to send a link that allows others to listen to you
Steps for discord spotify status on mobile phone
For connecting spotify to discord in mobile there are some steps:
- Firstly, pick up your iPhone or Android device and launch the Discord application.
- Then swipe right to open the server/channel browser
- Secondly, click on your profile picture in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, click the Connection tab.
- From the "Connect" menu in the upper right corner of the screen, click "Add".
- A new menu will appear asking which account you want to connect to
- Click the "Spotify" option for discord spotify status on mobile
- Finally, a new page will open where you can log in to your account and connect spotify to discord.
Just like on the desktop, your Spotify username will appear on your profile page. Similarly, you can delete it from the "Connect" menu. However, you can’t invite others to listen on mobile devices. On the other hand desktop, users can still click on their status and listen by themselves. This is how to link spotify to discord.
Spotify is not shown as your status on Discord?
When you successfully link Spotify to Discord. Then your status will indicate that you are listening to Spotify. When someone clicks on your profile, they will see the current song you are participating in. However, a common problem faced by Discord users is that even if you are connected to Spotify. They cannot see the "Listening to Spotify" status. There are many reasons for this.
- Firstly, it may be because the user recently changed their password on Spotify.
- If you recently changed your Spotify password
- Then you need to link it to discord for the status to take effect again.
- Secondly, the user must not disable the option to display the game in progress as a status message.
- If you activate "Display the game in progress as a status message", it may clash with the status of Spotify.
How to fix the problem of discord spotify status
- Firstly, you need to do is to make sure that Spotify is linked to Discord through connection settings.
- If you do not link correctly, the "Listen to Spotify" status will not appear in your profile
- .Many Discord users managed to solve this problem by relinking Spotify to Discord.
- However, this is also the most common solution to this problem.
- If this doesn't work, you can try to turn off the "Show ongoing game as a status message"
- This option is available in the game activity settings
- .However, the Spotify status will only be displayed when you are using Spotify on your desktop.
- These are the main methods to fix discord spotify status
Spotify and discord enable the users to listen to and share music. This is a great opportunity for all music lovers. So now display your discord spotify status. Let all your friends know what you are listening Share and enjoy music with your friends. Read also: What are the signs of a dying CPU